UK Tax Return

Did you know that the average client who files a tax return receives £1250 back in overpaid tax?

If you have lived and worked in the UK at any time in the last 5 years, you could be due a refund!  Don’t let your tax remain unclaimed – follow these simple steps to file your tax return and we’ll do the rest.

  1. Complete the Online Tax Retabe Form.
  2. Let us know if you would like to receive your Tax Rebate Pack via email, download or post, and we’ll make sure you receive it.
  3. Once you have your Pack, sign all the pages marked with an “X” and fill in all your employment history details.
  4. Post your completed Tax Rebate Claim Pack to FREEPOST and include the following:
    • Original P45’s from each place of employment
    • Original P60’s from each financial year (or Original Statement of Earnings)

(We can obtain these documents for you if necessary) will take care of the rest and your dedicated tax consultant will keep you regularly updated on the status of your claim!

Begin your Online Tax Refund Claim today, use the calculator alongside to calculate your refund or call us on 0808 141 2300 if you need any further information.


You have two options available to you

1. Use US as an Agency

• You’re guaranteed to get your refund • We ensure you receive all your money owed • We’ll argue for hours on the phone on your behalf • Hassle and Stress free simple process • We take care of all the admin • Your Refund paid to any country Use this agency to claim now >>

2. DIY direct through HMRC

• Long calls • Constantly chase them up • Complicated process • Your refund may not be accurate • You may not get your money • No commission Visit the HMRC (official tax office) >>

Tax Refund Calculator




ata compare fees

Copyright All Rights reserved.
Tax Refund | About Us | Contact Us | Terms and Conditions